< Go back
Is responsible for collecting conference updates and making sure that they are correctly presented on the conference website.
- Communicates with EAI Community Manager, who gives access to a ready-made conference website
- Works closely with all chairs to make sure the Website is correct and updated at all times
- Is responsible for all the changes and content updates made to the conference website
- Publishes all newly confirmed information, mainly:
- Call for Papers (includes: Scope, Topics, Publication, Paper submission, Important dates)
- Call for Workshop Proposals, Call for Demos/Posters/…etc.
- Full Program, Preliminary program
- Home page: Highlights, Publication, Topics, About [conference]
- Keynotes Speakers (includes: bio, photo, title and abstract of presentation)
- Organizing Committee, Technical Program Committee
- Workshops, Tutorials, Demos, Panels (and other attractive program points such as tracks and special sessions information to increase interest for the event)
- Practical information: Things to do, Travel information, Venue (with maps and instructions)
Learn about how to update conference website: Manual for Web Chairs